Emma Watson

New pictures, not looking good:

Emma-Watson-Regression-Madrid-Photocall-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Christopher-Kane-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-1.jpg

Emma-Watson-Regression-Madrid-Photocall-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Christopher-Kane-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-2.jpg

Emma-Watson-Regression-Madrid-Photocall-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Christopher-Kane-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-6.jpg

She has a hormonal imbalance:lol:

No, but seriously. The outfit she is wearing doesn't help at all. She looks like a grandmother.

It's the sort of thing a frumpy 45-year-old mum who wears trackpants exclusively would be thrust into as part of a department-store makeover - "And now for the finishing touch, a sassy little bow belt to cinch in that waist!"

• Funny
Reactions: 8 users
She's so extremely lucky that her face doesn't gain much weight (especially because she has nice features)--if I were her size, my face would be double that volume :disgusted:

Reactions: 2 users
Woah. She just looks ashamed of herself, slumped and slouching in that last pic of #382, there is an apologetic air to her expression.. :(

Reactions: 1 user
Woah. She just looks ashamed of herself, slumped and slouching in that last pic of #382, there is an apologetic air to her expression.. :(

wow, totally--i hadn't even thought about it but yeah, sucks she has to go out in public when she clearly doesn't want to be seen :/

wow, totally--i hadn't even thought about it but yeah, sucks she has to go out in public when she clearly doesn't want to be seen :/

but then... that is what you do when you are in showbiz. and when you are an actress. you have to put up with it and handle it well. or you can quit.

2016-01-29_01.24.00-1.jpg
I am officiall giving up on her. Chunky legs. And i dont even want to imagine what is she hiding under her big coat. It muat not be pretty.
She had so much potencial. Girl never learns...

Love her, love her work especially in the UN and feminism, but those momma arms look terrible

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    998.2 KB · Views: 82
I love her personnality, she's very sweet and she's not afraid to stand up for a cause. She also has a lovely face !
However... I as far as i'm concerned she's a bad actress. Everytime she's in a movie I just cringe. I feel like she's not able to be natural when she acts. When i watch a movie I tend to forget that the characters are actually not real people... Not with her though. I see that she's just an actress (badly) doing her job the whole time.
Anyway ! I think she has a very unfortunate body shape. She's very average so it doesn't help but her arms are just so HUGE even when I was at a BMI of 25 my arms didn't look like that.
bb1e1f3ff0bedada081e677bb4b3b47e.jpg

emma-watson-the-perks-of-being-a-wallflower-tiff-premiere-19.jpg

her arms are horrible even at a lower weight

d8b22d77ea1d33d4673605c57c75f620.jpg

her face looks great tho...

I think she would be fascinating to speak with. I would love to engage with her, Natalie Portman and some SNL writers.
She has commented on accepting her body so she won't ever be skinny in my prediction.

http://www.examiner.com/article/emm...age-it-took-me-a-long-time-to-accept-my-shape

"My weight has fluctuated between a [British] size 6 and a 10 [or U.S. size 4-8]," "When you're growing, your body is still figuring itself out and it takes a while to settle down."

The toned 5-foot-6 Emma, who runs, does yoga, dances and plays tennis, once idealized the rail-thin physiques of fashion models before realizing it wasn't a realistic or healthy look for her.

"I've accepted my body shape more as I've got older," said the gorgeous Harry Potter star. "I went through a stage of wanting to have that straight-up-and-down model look, but I have curves and hips, and in the end you have to accept yourself as you are."

"We say that the pressure is coming from men, but actually it's from each other. I think women feel so much pressure these days and it can turn us against each other. But we really damage our own confidence when we put ourselves down, so I try not to."

"I wish someone had told me at 15: 'You accept the love that you think you deserve.' I would have approached my relationships completely differently if they had," says Watson. "I like this idea of quality control--that we don't have to accept just anyone into our lives.

"I keep telling myself that I'm a human being, an imperfect human being who's not made to look like a doll," said Emma. "And that who I am as a person is more important than whether at that moment I have a nice figure."