Daria Strokous

She's looking amazing in her new Women Polaroids, definitely dropped whatever weight she may have gained last year:

241187-800w.jpg

Dior Beauty campaign S/S 2014:

227382-800w.jpg

Daria+Strokous+for+Dior+Beauty+2014-002.jpg

Daria+Strokous+for+Dior+Beauty+2014-001.jpg

600full-daria-strokous.jpg

Her collarbones are insane here (W Magazine March 2014 Ph: Steven Klein):

238469-800w.jpg

Paris FW streetstyle:

250231-800w.jpg

Bergdorf Goodman Spring 2014 (her arms!):

230785-800w.jpg

235506-800w.jpg

235507-800w.jpg

THIS IS SO HIDEOUS. I hate hate hate what they did to her face. Totally ruins some of the otherwise decent shots.

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

"I drink green juice with apple, celery, spinach, and kale from any of the juice places in New York. I also like matcha instead of coffee for energy. I find that coffee makes me shaky and more tired after I drink it.

"I carry a lavender sanitizing spray on me, too. I don't like antibacterial gel, because I feel like it's just wiping germs all over rather than getting rid of them. When I'm on a plane, I will wrap a big linen scarf around my neck to keep me warm, and I also breathe through it to protect me from germs!"

http://www.style.com/slideshows/sli.../stay-healthy-immunity-boosting-tips/slides/3

THIS IS SO HIDEOUS. I hate hate hate what they did to her face. Totally ruins some of the otherwise decent shots.

IMG_1289.jpg

I sort of like the makeup look but without the piercings and the two toned hair. I would prefer it if her hair had been all black, the above makeup and no 'overdone' piercings.

I sort of like the makeup look but without the piercings and the two toned hair. I would prefer it if her hair had been all black, the above makeup and no 'overdone' piercings.
I actually like the look. It's one of the few pictures here that makes her look younger. I'm not normally a fan of piercings but it looks kinda cool :). Perhaps black and less piercings may have been better, I don't know (sorry no artistic/creative ability :shy:). But, I still prefer this one just because in the others she looks older.

Reactions: 1 user
She is not only incredible stunning but also amazingly versatile, and she gets to pull off every character she is faced to represent. A true model.