Bella Thorne

Shes not very bright either, I edited an interview with her recently and 90% of it was useless and made no sense.

I agree, she doesn't really project herself as someone with all that much going on upstairs, however, I watched 'The Duff' the other day (don't judge me, I was terribly hungover) and her body looked great and I'd never noticed it before but she looked quite facially stunning too.

I agree, she doesn't really project herself as someone with all that much going on upstairs, however, I watched 'The Duff' the other day (don't judge me, I was terribly hungover) and her body looked great and I'd never noticed it before but she looked quite facially stunning too.
Her body used to look great. The first time I saw her, I was so surprised to see a skinny celeb (don't really follow Disney stars so I didn't know who she was prior to this). But judging by those Coachella pictures, she's nothing special now. Relatively flat tummy but big muscular thighs.

She looked pretty good in the Scream premiere- not skinny skinny, but slender and toned
screambella.jpg
scream.jpg
But she is now dead too so... Personally Carlson Young stole the show for me. Skinny and bitchy and kind of slutty

Reactions: 1 user
A few weeks ago I saw her story on snapchat. She made short videos of her stuffing her face with a burger, in her car, with the caption "for the people who think I don't eat". Don't worry honey, we can definitely see that you eat.

Reactions: 1 users
A few weeks ago I saw her story on snapchat. She made short videos of her stuffing her face with a burger, in her car, with the caption "for the people who think I don't eat". Don't worry honey, we can definitely see that you eat.
For sure:

For sure:
as someone who has struggled a lot with binge eating I really wish that it wasn't so acceptable to glorify it like this - whether she ate all that or not, the implication is she did and that makes her relatable and cool. I know not everyone who overeats every once in a while has a problem but it really does not help anyone to live in a culture where bingeing is the cool, real thing to do and it's weird or you're "anorexic" if you don't because nothing about bingeing is pleasant, comfortable or fun. I'm not saying that I want all pictures of food to come with a trigger warning and maybe I am getting a bit overly offended but I just don't see what's wrong with promoting a healthy relationship with food.

Reactions: 9 users
as someone who has struggled a lot with binge eating I really wish that it wasn't so acceptable to glorify it like this - whether she ate all that or not, the implication is she did and that makes her relatable and cool. I know not everyone who overeats every once in a while has a problem but it really does not help anyone to live in a culture where bingeing is the cool, real thing to do and it's weird or you're "anorexic" if you don't because nothing about bingeing is pleasant, comfortable or fun. I'm not saying that I want all pictures of food to come with a trigger warning and maybe I am getting a bit overly offended but I just don't see what's wrong with promoting a healthy relationship with food.
This.

I don't know if it's because I'm still young or if it will last, but binge eating is a serious problem for me. It brings you to hate yourself, because in the end it's only your fault and nobody else's.

Seeing how much it is glorified in our society is disgusting.
There's nothing hilarious, healthy or #treatyoself when comes to binge. It's shit. You become another person and want to eat whatever you have by hand. Doesn't matter whether you're a skinny or a fatty, it's the mindset that's completely fucked up.

I might have gone a bit OT but coming back to Bella: people who "don't eat enough" are always scolded, but as usual, it's normal and great to share your eating disorder only if it deals with gaining weight. :nopity:

Reactions: 3 users
I love you guys, but I have to say that's rather sensitive
Pretty sure they're not asking for trigger warnings, just stating it can strike the wrong chord. This forum will be the last place to have trigger warnings. Unless something is extremely grotesque/disturbing, it does not deserve a warning. Man the fuck up.

Seems like people are proud of overeating these days
I don't think people are "proud" per se, more like overcompensating for insecurities. Some of the worst offenders want to lose weight & eat healthier but can't muster up the motivation/deal with the sacrifices ("No alcohol? No dessert?! How will I live??!?"). So they shit on anyone who does as a sort of defense mechanism for their poor fragile ego. :rolleyes:

Pretty sure they're not asking for trigger warnings, just stating it can strike the wrong chord. This forum will be the last place to have trigger warnings. Unless something is extremely grotesque/disturbing, it does not deserve a warning. Man the fuck up.

I don't think people are "proud" per se, more like overcompensating for insecurities. Some of the worst offenders want to lose weight & eat healthier but can't muster up the motivation/deal with the sacrifices ("No alcohol? No dessert?! How will I live??!?"). So they shit on anyone who does as a sort of defense mechanism for their poor fragile ego. :rolleyes:
when i'm not even asking for the word trigger warning :hahano: (that's when you know its a bit over the top)
ps. related to the OP--she's overeating, or eating like crap even, not binging. Binging, as you and I, and tons of us here know, is deeply psychological and most likely a much quicker and haphazard process than a meal. She's not posting a box of a dozen donuts, a pizza, and two pints of ice cream. And, even if she were, it would definitely be more of a harmless joke and for the shock effect (no way you ate that!) than a legitimate glorification or romanticization of binge eating or BED. To conflate the two is absolutely outrageous.

Reactions: 3 users