Alia Galyautdinova

Has she gained back a bit recently or are these just bad photos?

smXqhpcb.jpg
m35uw7Vn.jpg
ucVwMi0n.jpg

She has just the kind of face I wish I had, so lucky!! :luv: She looks so angelic and other-worldly!
I'm way too nervous to ever get a nose job and lip fillers to achieve that 'look' for myself though... DOH! :ohno::(

She looks no where near as thin as how she portrays on instagram

Attachments

• 40149239_001_e.jpeg
    40149239_001_e.jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 181
Maybe she's gained. Last year she was certainly as thin IRL as she looks online.

Reactions: 1 user
Saw her in person recently, she looks SO scary. Her face is really off-putting and the way she dresses is VERY odd. Huge sweatpants, hoodie with the hood up, AND a beanie, really really strange.

• Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 1 users
Saw her in person recently, she looks SO scary. Her face is really off-putting and the way she dresses is VERY odd. Huge sweatpants, hoodie with the hood up, AND a beanie, really really strange.
Haha yeah, she wears really big baggy clothes and tucks her hair in a lot.

She starred in a short for NOWNESS. She's really subtle in her acting in the most perfect way.

It does look like she may have gained a bit, especially in the last scene. But the costume could also be very unflattering.

I saw her in person at Think coffee recently and she was drinking tea, with her hair in what looked very much like a turban but it was a pashmina/cashmere scarf and to be honest I've never seen someone so striking..not necessarily "beautiful" but truly unique looking and quite wonderful to look at

• Agree
She starred in a short for NOWNESS. She's really subtle in her acting in the most perfect way.

It does look like she may have gained a bit, especially in the last scene. But the costume could also be very unflattering.

she looks way thicker in that when naked than i would've imagined..

• Agree
She totally gives me Emmanuelle Béart vibes.

Hopefully the fillers don't age her like they did Béart...

IMG_5776.JPG

• Agree
She's not in the shower scene, and I really like her voice :grin:
I think that she looks better in the new video than in this older (nsfw) one, though there aren't many full body shots in the newer one to compare with.

• Useful
There's something otherworldly and captivating about her and I particularly enjoy how she emotes for the camera. She's now signed with Women, listed at 5.7'5, and measures 30-23-33. Admire her transformation and how petite and dainty her limbs are.
Screen Shot 2018-04-01 at 4.35.53 PM.png

There's something otherworldly and captivating about her and I particularly enjoy how she emotes for the camera. She's now signed with Women, listed at 5.7'5, and measures 30-23-33. Admire her transformation and how petite and dainty her limbs are. View attachment 22929
She looks like something off the Snow app. :wtf:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users