Met Gala 2016

Is it just me or does Karlie look kind of old?
image.jpeg

We will help you. She looks like 1/100th the woman Vanessa Paradis is. She looks like an 80's soap opera, she looks thick thighed, over-blushed, generic, and BORING

Also in the brief google I did of her when I first heard her name she seemed like such a wannabe "edgy" intellectual

Is it just me or does Karlie look kind of old?
View attachment 11662

why is she pursing Karlie lips like that? Very grinch-esque

Personally I really like Amber Heard. Yea she doesn't hold a candle to Vanessa Paradis, but she's not that bad in my opinion. It's not solely Heard's fault that Depp and Paradis broke up. Honestly Johnny Depp is super tacky and characture-like in his old age (still love you Jack Sparrow)

But I don't think she's that bad of an actress (or she at least knows how to pick roles that she can perform in). Also she's never complained about having to lose weight for a role- she just kind of said that's what being an actress is about.

Reactions: 1 user
SJP looks like Steven Tyler. Amy Schumer looks like a walking parody of herself. Taylor Swift just wants attention and thinkz she iz soOOooo edgee n kewl. :eyeroll:
Love Lily Rose's body...and I think Nicole looked fabulous, as did Jourdan. Poppy absolutely made my jaw drop...pretty much everything about that outfit (and how she looked in it) is spot on. So many of the other attendees should take notes.

Reactions: 4 users
No please

Why do celebrities like her and JLaw feel the need to constantly shove their "quirky" chronic overeating in everyone's faces at the most unnecesary and classless times?

Reactions: 1 users
cringe.
oh, a brief detour....look how awesome ELIZABETH Olson looks in the face (as in vibrant & youthful....but obviously more rotund and NOT tiny body-wise) compared to MK & A in their MET Gala photos. Sorry, this comparison is not MET photo, but still. (Just checked, only 3 years younger than the twins)

f127c852a68a89b05683c932dcc4d0c8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users