Met Gala 2016

I love Nicole Kidman's look the most, I think. <3

Meanwhile, at a significantly younger age... :nervous: They look so old/weathered/worn; it's unbelievable. Also not interesting choices, or ones that seem relevant to the theme at all.
rs_634x1024-160502173435-634-MET-GALA-Arrivals-Mary-Kate-Olsen-Ashley-Olsen.ms.50216.jpg

It could just be the lighting or this particular photo, but their contour looks so dirty. It's definitely not doing them any favours on the ageing front, either.

I liked Naomi and Nicole best. I would have liked some of the metallic dresses too, if they weren't the obvious choice for the theme. Worst dressed: Madonna, Beyonce and Lady Gaga.

Reactions: 1 user
Stella looks nice and Taylor and even Kate are doing surprisingly well blending in. Maryna is ok, nothing to write home about. And Sofia Richie (Nicole's sister) just very blah and unnecessary

Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 3.44.01 PM.png

Reactions: 1 user
SO much tackiness going on. When Kate Upton looks more tasteful than you, you're in trouble.

Reactions: 5 users
It's almost as if a whole bunch of stylists got together and decided to dress their clients awfully for fun.

At least, I hope that is what happened. I hate the thought of someone being proud of assembling some of these outfits...

I actually really liked Nicole Kidman's dress, but maybe that's just because I really like space :) I think hers has to be my favorite I've seen so far though

Reactions: 1 users
I can't believe I'm saying this but Upton actually looks decent and better than several attendees. At least she's wearing a gown. Seriously how are people wearing short dresses to a WHITE TIE event? Some of these outfits are too casual for semi-formal, much less white tie.

Don't these people have stylists??

Reactions: 3 users
Surprisingly, Kendall was one of my favourites. While she needs to lose weight, I liked her style of dress and think she accessorised it well and it looked good against her skin tone:

kendall1.jpg
kendall2.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Poppy won for me 100%
Have to say some of my least favourites were for sure Zayn, Gigi (could she have worn something more tacky and cheap) and Taylor Swift

Reactions: 2 users
Stella looks nice and Taylor and even Kate are doing surprisingly well blending in. Maryna is ok, nothing to write home about. And Sofia Richie (Nicole's sister) just very blah and unnecessary

screen-shot-2016-05-03-at-3-44-01-pm-png.11650

Further evidence that skinny instantly makes shit look 1000 times more fashionable is that Stella's dress is Topshop, while I imagine this

:seeya:

was an extraordinary waste of money.

Reactions: 2 users