sexy as F*** skinny

I usually stay out of these, but I think there is a man here and I don't mean @Alpha Bullcock
I don't know what to respond to that except that I'm a woman. This has got a bit out of hand. I appologised for my mistake, I can take the well deserved scoulding but that is where i stop with my justifications. You can ask Skinny Gossip if the pics that I send were accurate.
The fact that I chose the name DoctorSkinny is because I am a doctor and I love my job.
Thank you for all the sugestions and I'll be a LOT more carefull next time.

Reactions: 2 users
I don't know what to respond to that except that I'm a woman. This has got a bit out of hand. I appologised for my mistake, I can take the well deserved scoulding but that is where i stop with my justifications. You can ask Skinny Gossip if the pics that I send were accurate.
The fact that I chose the name DoctorSkinny is because I am a doctor and I love my job.
Thank you for all the sugestions and I'll be a LOT more carefull next time.
Don't worry, @Danger's comment was a little fucked up.

Reactions: 5 users
Also, it's weird that "doctor" is so strongly associated with men. Society is fucked up.

I thought that as well. I would think in a community of so many intelligent and successful WOMEN that this assumption That a doctor is by default male would not be made :tsk:

Reactions: 12 users
@DoctorSkinny I apologize for making such an assumption, I admit it was not kind. Not to excuse what I have said, but just to let you know why I jumped to conclusions, your wording kind of threw me off. Like I said, no excuse and I will admit it was a "fucked up" comment (quoting others, not making light of it.)
To anyone else, sorry for being offensive.

Also, it's weird that "doctor" is so strongly associated with men. Society is fucked up.

A riddle for you:

Acting on an anonymous phone call, the police raid a house to arrest a suspected murderer. They don't know what he looks like but they know his name is John and that he is inside the house. The police bust in on a carpenter, a doctor, a mechanic and a fireman all playing poker. Without hesitation or communication of any kind, they immediately arrest the fireman. How do they know they've got their man?

All the other suspects were women

Reactions: 10 users
everytime I see the name 'DoctorSkinny' I think of a male

@DoctorSkinny I apologize for making such an assumption, I admit it was not kind. Not to excuse what I have said, but just to let you know why I jumped to conclusions, your wording kind of threw me off. Like I said, no excuse and I will admit it was a "fucked up" comment (quoting others, not making light of it.)
To anyone else, sorry for being offensive.

Re: "automatically assuming positions of authority are male"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internalized_sexism

:flower:

Reactions: 1 user
I don't think this thread is irrelevant and pointless per se - only for the fact that it's a duplication of an existing thread.
Are we looking at the same first post or do you need your eyes checked? If you're going to start a thread, at least include SUBSTANCE. 1 picture, 1 sentence, whatever is NOT enough.

To be fair, Hailee Lautenbach has a thread in the Model's subform. She probably thought "if Hailee has a thread, then it's ok for me to post a thread about something that is equally as irrelevant, pointless and annoying". I think she can be forgiven, just this once...:)
Sure she can be forgiven but I'm not sure you can for your terrible attempt at shade/justifying this thread (also- why??). Regardless, Hailee was a signed model at one point before her true colors were discovered.

Reactions: 1 user
Are we looking at the same first post or do you need your eyes checked? If you're going to start a thread, at least include SUBSTANCE. 1 picture, 1 sentence, whatever is NOT enough.

Sure she can be forgiven but I'm not sure you can for your terrible attempt at shade/justifying this thread (also- why??). Regardless, Hailee was a signed model at one point before her true colors were discovered.

I was partly trying to make a joke at Hailee's expense and partly trying to give the newbie a bit of grief but without being too harsh. Obviously the attempt fell flat, haha. Thanks for pulling me up!

Omg, go eat a cracker or something, all of you, seriously, the amount of pointless bitching on this forum has risen so much recently. I get it's a bitchy forum, but we don't have to all go jumping on every band wagon that rolls into town.

Reactions: 30 users
:whistling:

Edit: I don't know but I do notice the feeling in me 'be careful what you write' because of the aftermath... very sad development :tsk:

Last edited:
Re: automatically assuming a photo of a woman's crotch can only be posted by a weird male internet creep who has fetish for bones and skinny women ?
I don't know, but this made me laugh!

Edit: I don't know but I do notice the feeling in me 'be careful what you write' because of the aftermath... very sad development :tsk:
Can you say more? I sometimes have the same feeling, of wanting to phrase things verrry carefully.

Omg, go eat a cracker or something, all of you, seriously, the amount of pointless bitching on this forum has risen so much recently. I get it's a bitchy forum, but we don't have to all go jumping on every band wagon that rolls into town.

Yeah I completely agree, these threads/'dramas' have become so boring

:whistling:

Am I to assume this is you referring to my comment on how ridiculous I find it that you expect someone not to speak in their mother tongue because you think it sounds ugly?

Context for anyone who's wondering

You clearly disagree, but I don't see myself as a hypocrite. I don't consider my comment 'pointless bitching' as I thought your statement was genuinely offensive and dismissive. Worthy of being called out on.

Reactions: 4 users
Am I to assume this is you referring to my comment on how ridiculous I find it that you expect someone not to speak in their mother tongue because you think it sounds ugly?

Uhhmm, I never stated that I EXPECT people not to write in Russian just because I find Russian sounds unattractive - which by the way doesn't make sense since Instagram is about a written text and not about listining to them. edit: looked back, I have written two things: I caught myself eyerolling that many Skinnies from Russian write in their mother language (on Instagram, pity for non-russians, imho) and Russian is TO ME an unattractive language . Two pair shoes.

but yes the :whistling: was because I was called ignorant and your next post was about pointless bitching.

Last edited:
To be fair, Hailee Lautenbach has a thread in the Model's subform. She probably thought "if Hailee has a thread, then it's ok for me to post a thread about something that is equally as irrelevant, pointless and annoying". I think she can be forgiven, just this once...:)

:highfive: