Avant Models Agency & AvantCamp

GAHHH I fit don't really fit any of the requirements to attend, and I don't speak russian, but I want to go to this camp twice a year for the rest of my life.

Burning half of that? Not so sure. They'd have to be running (long distance) for at least an hour to burn 'half of that.' If you're already tiny, there's less to carry. None of the exercise look anywhere near that strenuous.
still, an hour and a half of mildly vigorous exercise would burn about 350-400 calories, which is about half of the low end of that plan. Regardless it seems beyond sustainable to me, given the meal regularity and nutrition.

Reactions: 2 users
They're going to reveal the girls' weightloss soon:
avantcamp Snap's time for # Avantbabes Very soon we will know the final results of weight loss participants smenyStay winter !!! tuned

Reactions: 4 users
On their VK, they're posting calorie counts :lol:
When, if not at the weekend, you can not hurry, cook a delicious and healthy breakfast or experiment with lunch and dinner offer you options from the daily diet chefs AvantCamp: 1) breakfast- "Vesuvius" -100g cottage cheese and fruit / berries, sour cream (136kkal) 2) snack-fermented baked milk or yogurt 3) Lunch-Chicken roll with fresh vegetable salad (300 kcal) 4) fruit snack-5) Dinner- "Asol" -kalmary stewed with vegetables in tomato sauce (180 calories) Bon Appetit
lEsca6qhq0E.jpg

I always have breakfast after I take my morning measurements. It really is a small world, no? :sneaky:

We share with you an example of the correct and most importantly, very tasty !!! proper nutrition in Avantcamp 1200 kcal 1) breakfast cheese pancakes with berry mousse 2) snack-ryazhenka 3) lunch salad of fresh vegetables with olive oil, salmon fillet steamed and poached vegetables 4) fruit snack-5)dinner of turkey meatballs steamed and steamed vegetables
QOnW7EPN404.jpg

acOMoGm-qXg.jpg

Ijl5HVGAbqQ.jpg

5 single balanced diet:
jmqNxe6ASqQ.jpg

I want the cyrniki (cheese pancakes) with berry mousse so bad ): someone plz cook for me.

Do you know the recipe? Never seen them until now
I assume theirs is modified. I think they said they used 0-2% cottage cheese instead of full-fat.

The standard recipe is usually something like this:

250g cottage cheese (the russian one is nothing like the english one though, the russian one has a paste consistency)
5 tbsp flour
3 tbsp sugar
pinch salt
1 egg

Mix, form pancake shapes, fry.

Most large cities in North America have Russian grocery stores, I don't know about other regions.

Reactions: 1 user
No offense but Russian food :superpuke:

Korean food = fantastic
Japanese = fantastic
Chinese = pretty good
Thai = good
Vietnamese = fantastic
India = holyfuck awesome
German = pretty good
French = good
Italian = pretty good
English = at least you tried
American = you're welcome
Mexican = omg
Cuban = at least you tired
Scandinavian = pretty good
Russian = STOP:seeya:

When my Russian friends make me food I always think they're trying to fuck with me but no that's what they eat :eek: Like was this buckwheat fried or something? Why is there octopus in everything? Why is there mayo on everything? Is this mayo? Just vodka pleasethanks. It makes me cringe, model apartment memories :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: 7 users
I assume theirs is modified. I think they said they used 0-2% cottage cheese instead of full-fat.

The standard recipe is usually something like this:

250g cottage cheese (the russian one is nothing like the english one though, the russian one has a paste consistency)
5 tbsp flour
3 tbsp sugar
pinch salt
1 egg

Mix, form pancake shapes, fry.

Most large cities in North America have Russian grocery stores, I don't know about other regions.
:luvluv: Seems so easy, I'll try to make them tomorrow morning. Thanks. Do you think Greek yogurt would be better than western cottage cheese?

:luvluv: Seems so easy, I'll try to make them tomorrow morning. Thanks. Do you think Greek yogurt would be better than western cottage cheese?
i've made these in the past and the texture wouldn't be right without the curds from the cottage cheese--quark or greek yogurt could work, but it wouldn't be the same taste/texture

Reactions: 1 users
No offense but Russian food :superpuke:

Korean food = fantastic
Japanese = fantastic
Chinese = pretty good
Thai = good
Vietnamese = fantastic
India = holyfuck awesome
German = pretty good
French = good
Italian = pretty good
English = at least you tried
American = you're welcome
Mexican = omg
Cuban = at least you tired
Scandinavian = pretty good
Russian = STOP:seeya:

When my Russian friends make me food I always think they're trying to fuck with me but no that's what they eat :eek: Like was this buckwheat fried or something? Why is there octopus in everything? Why is there mayo on everything? Is this mayo? Just vodka pleasethanks. It makes me cringe, model apartment memories :lol:
OMG this is so true! My brother's wife is Russian and I can't stand the food she cooks when I go over to their place. Mayo, mayo, pumpkin seeds, buckwheat porridge, beetroot and mayo. Same with polish food. Korean food is my ultimate fave, but it's super salty though.

Reactions: 1 user
I'd love to go here:luv::luv::luv: I'm vegan so I'd prefer food options similar to my own staples right now - oatmeal with unsweetened almond milk, kale, berries, tofu, beans - rather than the egg and milk based foods they offer but the idea of going somewhere with a strict yet supportive, pro-skinny, active environment with similar minded girls :luvluv:

But in Canada and America, you're more likely to find a reverse camp with fat girls learning to 'love themselves' and overeat than something like this:hahano: