Olivia Mink

chicbones

Grand Dame
Oct 5, 2015
London
I don't usually post threads about models but I've seen Olivia mentioned a couple of times on here and I think she deserves her own thread. She's (apparently) 16 years old, with Elite Paris, Milan, The Society NYC and her mother agency is The Diary Management Hungary.

Stats (from The Diary)
Height 179cm
Bust 78cm/31 inches
Waist 60cm/23.5 inches
Hips 87cm/34 inches

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

What do you girls think of her? I personally think she's stunning and I love that she seems to be getting more work at the moment.

You posted thumbnails...

Her body seems fine but I don't like her face at all, I don't know why.

tumblr_nwhlypHgBu1qbz730o1_1280.jpg
_VAL0245.jpg
tumblr_o1thtj5YhP1qe0g46o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nzexl2ZIjR1qe0g46o1_1280.jpg

You posted thumbnails...

Her body seems fine but I don't like her face at all, I don't know why.

I agree completely. I posted a pic of her in the media gallery a while ago and was seriously tempted to make a thread on her too, as her body is amazing, however her look just doesn't appeal to me. I imagine she will do well though and understand if my (our) opinion is unpopular.

I agree. Something about her face puts me off a little
Olivia%2Bmink%2B%25281%2529.jpg

But her body is A++
tumblr_nvzbbnbXMk1rji51fo1_1280.jpg

With Roos Abels
tumblr_nv8u8agCPm1qe0g46o1_r1_500.jpg

Those legs! And she's in flats!:bow:

Her eyes are too close together for her to ever be pretty in even a plain way. She looks like a male model.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm usually the first to pipe up if i dont like someone's face but i don't think she's ugly or strange looking?? maybe a bit bland without makeup but she looks pretty in some pics....

Her eyes are too close together for her to ever be pretty in even a plain way. She looks like a male model.

I think its that element of her face that makes her pretty in an interesting way! :)
I love faces that have something unconventional about them, even if that 'something' could be considered as verging on unattractive - like a particular feature that might be seen as being more strong and masculine looking, as in her case :)

Reactions: 1 user
Of all the masculine features to covet, narrow set eyes is dead last for me.

Reactions: 2 users