Nicole Trunfio

I think she used to be beautiful and elegant. Now her face looks a little fake from the fillers, but still beautiful.

Treats Magazine November 2014
b2QvZqyl.jpg

6Ldf1W9l.jpg

iR6TMVul.jpg

Ytrct2rl.jpg
kzib9Bel.jpg

4822ag9l.jpg
2KYR980l.jpg

zJhD5LNl.jpg

Harper's Bazaar Australia January/February 2015
FHgAjUZl.jpg
CFSOBBZl.jpg

7WH2BL0l.jpg
DOKdrWml.jpg

P5ZBWIkl.jpg

MYFS0Isl.jpg

m3yIdBBl.jpg

BbzEBK8l.jpg

I don't like her makeup or hair AT ALL in this either.
And she should have hired a spokesperson or practiced more because it is hard for me to take her seriously selling a "luxury fine jewellery" line like this.

And she says "I, myself". Sigh. She needs a speech writer too.

I'm surprised, she doesn't actually look too bad here. In her proper shoots I'm not a fan of her face.
You really think so?

To me, she looks like some used up 35+ year old who has done one too many things to her face. She doesn't look the least model-like to me.

(If she's actually 35 or closer to 40 then I apologize -- in that case, I think she looks great)

You really think so?

To me, she looks like some used up 35+ year old who has done one too many things to her face. She doesn't look the least model-like to me.

(If she's actually 35 or closer to 40 then I apologize -- in that case, I think she looks great)
I agree with everything you said. Regardless, I still think she looks better here. Not good, but marginally better.

Reactions: 1 user
You really think so?

She turned 29 in 2015.

She looks like a laid-back 39-year-old single mother with a 17-year-old daughter that she's "best friends" with.

Reactions: 1 users
WTF why do you people do this to their face??? Anyone. I like my face to be as sunken as possible what is the point of fillers? I have not seen a single person benefit looks-wise from injecting fat into their face.

If you are in your 20s the sunken look isn't too bad but as you age you will look significantly older and wrinkle much faster. Not to mention the fat distribution changes. Look at Amal's thread. Everyone commented she can look quite haggard.

I agree anyone under 40 doing injections must have horrible skin.
But wait until you are close to 50 then your views may change. Some celebrities look much fresher with it. Rachel Weisz was speculated to have had some work done and she looks fabulous.
Edit - http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3472368/rachel-weisz-the-lobster-nyff-05/

Nicole looks horrible. Like an inflatable doll. Shame.