Kendall Jenner

270470FE00000578-3022268-Rising_star_Last_week_Kendall_was_named_the_new_face_of_Calvin_K-a-25_1427933968186.jpg

:eyeroll:

273458C700000578-3022268-Bringing_up_the_rear_Kendall_Jenner_looked_thrilled_to_flaunt_he-a-23_1427933968079.jpg

I saw this on Instagram and honestly did a double take to stare at this. And I was really surprised no one was talking about it in the comments. Does it look like the underwear she's wearing is sticking out of her pants...maybe Spanx-type stuff with butt padding? There is no way that's her real ass.

I saw this on Instagram and honestly did a double take to stare at this. And I was really surprised no one was talking about it in the comments. Does it look like the underwear she's wearing is sticking out of her pants...maybe Spanx-type stuff with butt padding? There is no way that's her real ass.
It's not her real ass - it's silicone.

She really doesn't exude any type of sex appeal. I saw the GQ spread and was like wtf? not sexy at all. She looks really awkward in most of her modeling pics, I think at least Gigi takes better photographs.

That dress would be unflattering on anyone, but put her in it and suddenly it needs a "wide load" sign on the back. Her face bores me too. When her eyes are emphasised it seems to suit her best, but there's still really nothing there that makes me think she is different from some random girl off the street.
As for Kylie, she needs to calm down the assault on her face a bit. She's ugly enough without those lips.

Reactions: 2 users