Your latest wardrobe additions

Are you keeping it since it's too big? I've been having major issues with Zara lately, with their smallest size being hit and miss. If all the sizes sell out and the smallest size is what's left, then there's a good chance it runs small and I can maybe wear it.
I have a winter coat from last year, which is lovely, but it looks so ridiculous now. I think I could be 9 months pregnant and still fit comfortably in it.
Yeah, I'm quite fond of this oversize trend and it doesn't look bad. The most important thing is that it is not too wide in the shoulders and doesn't look like I borrowed it from 1990, just like it was made oversize on purpose although I know it was meant to be fitted. Well ok, it looks bad once I zip it which I never do anyway because I prefer to wrap myself than to zip up :D

For cheap coats in small sizes Mango used to be pretty decent, but I haven't bought anything there for ages so I don't know if they still do.

Pretty far from my usual style, but for some reason the embroidery caught my eye. It's really nicely made/good quality too. Now to see if I'll ever wear it!

image1xxl.jpg

image2xxl.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
I always get over-sized t shirts to go over leggings. I also get long tank tops at H&M that you double up, since they are thin and wear them over leggings. I also bought a long flowy skirt that is hippy looking, since I love hippy clothes, along with a crop top. I also stick to neutral colors, maroon, gray, white, black, pale pink, navy blue. Those are like the only colors I will buy. Oh and army green I like .

I've been having major issues with Zara lately, with their smallest size being hit and miss.

I've found this as well, the XS at Zara is always too large on me.. odd for a company which made media headlines for refusing to cater to Americas growing sizes. I also saw a chart somewhere recently that claimed Zara sizes ran small and advised people to size up, I was just like :bs:

Reactions: 1 user
Finally, i have a fun purchase to review (limited wardrobe space causes for some serious consideration prior to purchases).

I was pleasantly surprised to find some Cosabella bras on sale (Made in Italy too!), so I snatched up basic nude & black in this
NEVER SAY NEVER SOFT BRA (MODEL #1305) which has the right amount of lace on borders and non lace on triagular area to give a smooth & natural (unpadded) silhouette.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/1001498/cosabella-never-say-never-soft-bra?color=Black

It is literally the first bra I found where I love that it give enough sexy shape w/o a wire (which causes us skinny bony girls rib -friction agony!) and felt like it wasn't a sports bra (gag)....I think I saw this brand on catalinasu's blog so have to give her props for her lingerie obsession haha.

I bought a SMALL which suits me just fine. Also I am pleased to say that this Nordstrom RACK website is amazing b/c I was looking to post a photo and discovered the model measurements are actually on their website and proved, in this instance, to be quite accurate. I have same chest measurements as model (33" but more in rib cage rather than cups compared to model), and yes, the small fits well. Also, I'm not on the smallest 'hook" on the back & there are 4 hook levels in back (difficult to see in photos), so since there is no XS it may be a bit large for some of the true SGs, but it isn't running large at least & is still adjustable. ALSO, I was so happy the straps are long enough for 6ft+me (maxed out on length is even ever so slightly loose). Therefore, in conclusion, this is a well made bra which doesn't skimp on details & cut corners in materials...or feel very constricting, lumpy, or scratchy. (ie all those things that make bras terrible).

Now I must just remember to hand wash...

Finally, i have a fun purchase to review (limited wardrobe space causes for some serious consideration prior to purchases).

I was pleasantly surprised to find some Cosabella bras on sale (Made in Italy too!), so I snatched up basic nude & black in this
NEVER SAY NEVER SOFT BRA (MODEL #1305) which has the right amount of lace on borders and non lace on triagular area to give a smooth & natural (unpadded) silhouette.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/1001498/cosabella-never-say-never-soft-bra?color=Black

It is literally the first bra I found where I love that it give enough sexy shape w/o a wire (which causes us skinny bony girls rib -friction agony!) and felt like it wasn't a sports bra (gag)....I think I saw this brand on catalinasu's blog so have to give her props for her lingerie obsession haha.

I bought a SMALL which suits me just fine. Also I am pleased to say that this Nordstrom RACK website is amazing b/c I was looking to post a photo and discovered the model measurements are actually on their website and proved, in this instance, to be quite accurate. I have same chest measurements as model (33" but more in rib cage rather than cups compared to model), and yes, the small fits well. Also, I'm not on the smallest 'hook" on the back & there are 4 hook levels in back (difficult to see in photos), so since there is no XS it may be a bit large for some of the true SGs, but it isn't running large at least & is still adjustable. ALSO, I was so happy the straps are long enough for 6ft+me (maxed out on length is even ever so slightly loose). Therefore, in conclusion, this is a well made bra which doesn't skimp on details & cut corners in materials...or feel very constricting, lumpy, or scratchy. (ie all those things that make bras terrible).

Now I must just remember to hand wash...

These are the only bras (and panties) I wear! So comfy and soft. They last quite a long time if you hand-wash, so I find they're really worth the money even if not on sale (even more so if they are!).

Just ordered Rag & Bone Size 23 Rocket Skinnies and AG The Leatherette Legging Jeans in 24 based on SG recommendations :luv:
So bad at waiting after I order something online :smash: But hoping they fit well!

Reactions: 2 users
Just ordered Rag & Bone Size 23 Rocket Skinnies and AG The Leatherette Legging Jeans in 24 based on SG recommendations :luv:
So bad at waiting after I order something online :smash: But hoping they fit well!
I'm so jealous, I've been wanting nice new jeans for ages! Enjoy, you definitely deserve it if you're ordering sizes 23-24.

I'm so jealous, I've been wanting nice new jeans for ages! Enjoy, you definitely deserve it if you're ordering sizes 23-24.

You'll probably be needing some soon too based on your recent posted intakes! :p I'll update about the fit once they arrive, I've been having the hardest time finding skinny jeans that actually fit skinnily :twisted:

I really into mini bags especially if I'm just running errands or something. I bought this one for a little color to pop any plain outfit

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 75
I always stick to basics as I don't always like where the trends have gone. My favourite "can't go wrong" stores are Zara, H&M, Lofts, Aritzia (although pricey)