Zeitgeist conspiracy movie

elleblass

Rising Star
Jun 16, 2012
I've recently watched Zeitgeist, which is basically a conspiracy movie sectioned in three parts, the first about Christianity, the second about 9/11 being an inside job and the third about the "new world order." For those of you that haven't seen it here is the link

Anyway, I came away from the movie feeling a bit miffed and confused, and after some googling found some things to actually be true. I don't mean to offend anyone on this site, particularly people of faith but I was just wondering if any of you have seen it, and what is your take-away?

I couldn't get into it. The filmmakers' agenda was very overt and honestly some of the interviewees seemed more fanatical than the sensationalized subjects themselves.

I wouldn't feel bad for feeling confused :) Listen to your gut on things and check out some other materials on there are a lot better docs on all of this topics

Hit reply before I was ready, damn phone :headbang:

I was going to suggest checking out "Jesus Camp" (Evanglicism) and "Overdose:The Next Financial Crisis" (Government/Capitalism). I thought both were very enjoyable and left me thinking long after I switched off the tele ;)