Taylor Swift

Agreed PLUS usually mothers who will tell their kid that they are a bit fat will also be the first ones to scream "OHH YOU ARE GETTING SKINNY, WE ARE HEADING TO THE DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY!!!!!" as soon as the girl starts "acting weird" around food/gets a thigh gap or xylo:eyeroll:
Yes!! One day my mum said to me "your jeans are looking a bit tight aren't they?!" And now, two years with disordered eating later, she's really concerned about how I eat and how I look.

Reactions: 1 user
@Maddie I'm sorry to hear this. Those comments really do stick with you.

One time, yearrrrs ago, my dad made a comment at the dinner table about how he was worried about my weight because he and my mom "were used to seeing [me] well fed."

Years later and he's still wondering why I'm so careful about my diet and exercise.

Same, my mother was a pain in the ass when I tried clothes. She always made me get a size bigger because the size I had chosen was too small or made my fat rolls stand out. Now she forces me to eat all this fatty foods and it's concerned that the sizes I wear are "too big" for me.

Nobody fucks up your innocence the same way parents do.

Sorry about teenage complaining.

With Taylor: today two different people said that I look like Taylor (facially). Not sure if that is good or bad.

Agreed PLUS usually mothers who will tell their kid that they are a bit fat will also be the first ones to scream "OHH YOU ARE GETTING SKINNY, WE ARE HEADING TO THE DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY!!!!!" as soon as the girl starts "acting weird" around food/gets a thigh gap or xylo:eyeroll:
This. With my mom I think it's also a bit about jealousy. She probably sees a lot of her younger self in me before screwing up her chances of a really promising future. For this reason I think she doesn't want to see me succeed and is therefore against me being skinny, pretty and ambitious ("Med school? Sure you're not aiming too high?" ...while she's well aware I will get in.). Too painful to see what her life could have been. This is probably not the case with Taylor but there are just so many ways of having a fucked up relationship with your parents.

And about Taylor's looks it seems I'm with the majority here... Meh. Slim and pretty but, oh, so boring.

Reactions: 1 users
Wow 40 million? I never heard of this before, is it worth that much because of her fame or..?
It explains it in the article, it is the value the insurers came up with to protect her ability to perform on stage. If she hurt her legs she would not be able to dance around during concerts and so on.

I wonder what the premium is like, and whether the company will charge her more if she say takes up skydiving or something..!

Wow 40 million? I never heard of this before, is it worth that much because of her fame or..?

I recall Rihanna insuring her butt or legs for a large amount around the time she did umbrella. And Jennifer Lopez had insured her butt too back in the day.
I guess it's quite common for celebs?

So question, do "singers" actually insure their vocal cords? I mean, I would think that in such a career, these are prone to injury....but no, the legs, totally, those are what serious songstresses are made out of. gag.

So question, do "singers" actually insure their vocal cords? I mean, I would think that in such a career, these are prone to injury....but no, the legs, totally, those are what serious songstresses are made out of. gag.
Exactly. I know Rod Stewart and Bruce Springsteen have their voices insured, seems like a much more intelligent choice than legs...

Reactions: 1 user
oh that's allot,but what about her face ? people will not like her anymore if she gets a ugly face.

Recent.

468062076-singer-taylor-swift-attends-the-2015-gettyimages.jpg
468067218-singer-taylor-swift-attends-the-2015-gettyimages.jpg
468061720-singer-taylor-swift-attends-the-2015-gettyimages.jpg

Not a fan of her hair and those bangs, but her body looks good.
That cut and color just reminds me of "mom hair"....

her mop always looks off.....and her teeth rabbit-like. some things make up just can't fix..at least that lighting was pretty good.