BAD Vogue Covers

Not a Vogue cover but... :run:

article-2598913-1CE800E200000578-854_640x895.jpg

Justin Bieber in a Ken wig, dressed as a fish.

Reactions: 1 users
This one. One of the most stupid covers I've ever seen.

adriana-lima-steven-meisel-vogue-italia-2014.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
carasukigeorgia.jpg

I can't believe they choose them to be the cover. They literaly picked the models who's parents made their career. They are only missing Kendall and Gigi.

• Purple maternity wear (PURPLE)
  • I can't even tell what those pink bejeweled accessories are? Look like something out of Mulan.
  • WAY too obvious airbrushing of her boobs
  • Monochromatic makeup (because that always works, thank you 80's)
  • The jeweled ear cuff juxtaposing that weird ass tattoo
  • The long neck that doesn't actually exist
  • Hair. One, who chose that style. Two, who chose that hair color.
Celebrities are not models. Don't make them so.

Reactions: 2 users
I rather like the diversity of talented women on the cover. I liked Dunham's! However I realllyy dislike reality 'star's like Kim Kardashian being fronted - it makes it seem like any old magazine. Vogue is supposed to be special - I love lavish covers. I HATEDDD this cover: Sososososos boring - blue and white...great.

upload_2015-11-13_20-59-26.png

Looking back at covers is like revisiting moments of my life - scary but nice :flower:

• Gross
I rather like the diversity of talented women on the cover. I liked Dunham's! However I realllyy dislike reality 'star's like Kim Kardashian being fronted - it makes it seem like any old magazine. Vogue is supposed to be special - I love lavish covers. I HATEDDD this cover: Sososososos boring - blue and white...great.

View attachment 9717

Looking back at covers is like revisiting moments of my life - scary but nice :flower:
you liked Dunham's?