Ariana Grande

Am I the only one who thinks she's still not skinny? She was CHUBBY before and now she is plebeian-slim, but if you look at her arms and legs, they're still quite doughy. Just much less than before. Smaller =/= thin.

Reactions: 1 user
She's slim now, but not thin. I think on the Meghan Trainor thread, somebody said Meghan praised Ariana for her thigh gap ad I was like :wtf:...I don't think Ariana has a thigh gap... But at least the weight loss made her look better facially too (I can't be the only one that thought she was kind of average-looking when she was chubby)

2394E18900000578-2853796-image-47_1417235661267.jpg

OMG those thighs + that waist. I rest my case. :disgusted:

Am I the only one who thinks she's still not skinny? She was CHUBBY before and now she is plebeian-slim, but if you look at her arms and legs, they're still quite doughy. Just much less than before. Smaller =/= thin.

heck no, I thought she was fat before and chubby now.

heck no, I thought she was fat before and chubby now.
Yeah I take back my "plebeian-slim" comment. Judging by her thighs and waist (or lack thereof), she's pretty chubby. I remember looking like that once, and just YUCK.

She really looks like a toddler in the first few and the high-waisted brief that happens to look like a diaper does not help. I would love to see the footage of her ducking someone's wing. Looks hilarious!

I did NOT know she used to be so much chubbier. She looks good now, not skinny by any means, but much better. Her frame seems like she'd have to constantly battle to be skinny, but with the clothes she wears she either needs to step it up or get another stylist.

I don't think she looks bad per se, but she could be skinnier. I think everyone thinks she's super skinny because she's always wearing those skirts that make her waist look tinier and cover her thighs, which is where she seems to carry a lot of her weight. Not gonna lie, I do like her, but I think she's quite a bit overrated.

I don't think she looks bad per se, but she could be skinnier. I think everyone thinks she's super skinny because she's always wearing those skirts that make her waist look tinier and cover her thighs, which is where she seems to carry a lot of her weight. Not gonna lie, I do like her, but I think she's quite a bit overrated.
If you look at post #43 you can see her waist isn't even small. Maybe objectively, yes, because she's like 5 ft so she's a small person. But relative to her height, not a single part of her is small. Yes she has collarbones & a single (visible) xylo is some lighting... but that's her body type. I had a xylo (still do) when I was at a super healthy weight too.

She's slim now, but not thin. I think on the Meghan Trainor thread, somebody said Meghan praised Ariana for her thigh gap ad I was like :wtf:...I don't think Ariana has a thigh gap... But at least the weight loss made her look better facially too (I can't be the only one that thought she was kind of average-looking when she was chubby)
I still think that she is average-looking. Not ugly, quite cute sometimes (though very childish- looking on some pictures), but I wouldn't consider her above- average (though I suppose it does depend on where one is from). She seems to wear a lot of makeup, hair extensions, fake tan, contouring... Plenty of average girls would look similar if you put all that stuff on them.
I don't know her music, but judging purely physically, I don't like her. Too fake for me, and she looks like a bitchy, annoying child on most of the pictures.

Reactions: 1 users
And like with other celebrities who lose some weight... "X has an ED!!". I wonder why they don't do the same when one gains, like "X is becoming a whale, X is a compulsive eater!".
About this chic. She was chubby before, now she is average... so what? Now average is ED? I hate the media...
Never heard her singing until now. I don't like her. I think she is boring in every aspect of her.

Recent photo from the grammys, could just be the angel or pose but I do see some collarbone. And the rest of her is covered so hard to tell if she's lost or not

Attachments

• ariana-grande-in-versace-with-her-rapper-boyfriend-big-sean.jpg
    ariana-grande-in-versace-with-her-rapper-boyfriend-big-sean.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 530
I don't think she lost weight but she looks very cute in Versace, the best I've ever seen her look in a red carpet!

I'm loving her collarbone!! And you can see the whole outline of the upper part of the arm, I'm pretty sure that was all covered by fat before.
Her arms are pretty chub but I empathize because I have the same thing with collar bones showing but flabby arms even at BMI 15.9. Guess that just means not skinny enough and need to lose moreeeeee :sorry:

Recent photo from the grammys, could just be the angel or pose but I do see some collarbone. And the rest of her is covered so hard to tell if she's lost or not

Her face expression makes me want to shake her up :mad: girl, you're a 21 woman, wearing versace on the red carpet. Drop the fake cute face down at least for once!

Reactions: 1 users