Taylor Swift

464d1f9306c4b17c69fae69d2309368b.1000x667x1.jpg

Not usually a Taylor Swift fan, but I'm loving Blank Space! I'm jealous of all the gowns she got to wear and that she got to kiss Sean O'Pry. She looked like one of those thin beautiful East Coast aristocrats, though there were some parts where you could kind of feel how awkward she seems to be in real life.

Good girl. . . but she always looks so ungraceful.

That's the thing with taylor swift. No matter how hard she tries, she will always look ungraceful, clumsy. She can slim down, dress in designer clothes. But she will never achieve that it-thing, that "chic vibe". :nopity:

Reactions: 1 user
Totally now have Blank Space stuck in my head but I came to comment on how thin she's gotten. I've ignored her for so long I was surprised at a photo I saw!

^^ I heard the song at a friends and found myself moving my head to the beat :run:. Though it's very generic, it's incredibly catchy - probably due to the lyrical repetitions and emphasis on the singular words (magic, sin, cherry or something). This is the first song of hers that I don't mind - but I know I'll hate it in about a month when it starts getting overplayed in coffee shops (which is swell because who wants admit to liking a taylor swift song).

Plus Sean O'Pry :slutboobs:

She looks amazing at the moment! No wonder Victoria's Secret is getting her back for another year - not many singers can hold their own on a catwalk full of models and still look like a glamazon. Sure its VS not NYFW but still.

Praise the heavens!
Don't like her, but not afraid to admit her new Wonderland shoot is sexy.

1kG4YM1.jpg

4xDaIbE.jpg

Wmoy7tl.jpg

OoaDfS6.jpg

uaYNVLo.jpg
Praise the sweet heavens--they took that red lip off her!! I am not a hater and I don't want to be mean but she really doesn't have 'the face' to pull-off heavy makeup--not that many people do. I liked her younger looks rather than the celeby-look she has now--perhaps she was just cuter then?

I actually listened to Blank Space - finally after reading the comments here. My sister actually sent me a text earlier during the week to take a look (she loves Taylor) so I finally took a look today. Am I the only one who doesn't like the song? The only bit I liked was the cat and the horses in her video. Adorable!
Also, I didn't know who that guy was (sorry), he's good looking but I dunno not my type, sorry.

Oh I do however like the photoshoot from above it's the most gorgeous Taylor I've seen.

I like the eyebrows on her in the Wonderland shoot too, they help her face a lot.

It looks like she looked quite good at AMAs tonight:

tumblr_nfisfmeDmT1qepnhso1_1280.jpg

I like the eyebrows on her in the Wonderland shoot too, they help her face a lot.

It looks like she looked quite good at AMAs tonight:

tumblr_nfisfmeDmT1qepnhso1_1280.jpg

Bahahahha, oh goodness she looks SO creepy, like that drunk uncle trying to show you what a sexy face looks like and miserably failing :nervous::run:

Bahahahha, oh goodness she looks SO creepy, like that drunk uncle trying to show you what a sexy face looks like and miserably failing :nervous::run:

:lol: That's exactly what she looks like.
I put my thumb over her face (so it wouldn't distract me), her body is looking good.