Need a narrow shaft.......boot

If you are looking for a good quality boot with a super skinny shaft, get actually riding boots. Not the ones that are sold in stores, but the ones that are sold by English horseback riding companies. I finally found a pair that works perfectly!

Frye boots! I recently purchased the Patty Tall Riding Boot and they're fabulous. I can tell they'll last forever and the shaft is fairly narrow (14"). They run TTS.

Update: bought my first Stuart Weitzman boots today! They're wonderful and so snug - I can honestly say I've never had boots that fit this well! And god, they're just so chic :luv:

Reactions: 1 user
If you are looking for a good quality boot with a super skinny shaft, get actually riding boots. Not the ones that are sold in stores, but the ones that are sold by English horseback riding companies. I finally found a pair that works perfectly!

:nod:
Ariat's awesome because you can pick the height and calf size, in addition to the foot size. I have 12.5ish calves and always get the tallest size and xxs/xs, depending on the smallest one they have for the particular boot. Their boots run anywhere from $200-$1000, and they last forever. I'd imagine they'd last even longer if you don't wear them to the barn where they'll definitely have some traumatic experiences :run: They're gorgeous and as an equestrian, I like them because they're authentic...I get annoyed when girls traipse around in fake "riding boots." Maybe that's just me being a prideful weirdo. :p Regardless, if you get real leather boots, make sure you keep them clean and conditioned so they last a long time. :)

Here's a pair, for example

I tried all the boots at Steve Madden they were all too big :cry:
Anyone have suggestions under 300$?

I really want some nice, sleep knee-high boots ):

Blondo boots are thin in the calf area! They're also all waterproof and super warm for winter- I believe they're a canadian brand?

(p.s. I envy you! My calves have always been really muscular, even at my lowest weight)

I tried all the boots at Steve Madden they were all too big :cry:
Anyone have suggestions under 300$?

I really want some nice, sleep knee-high boots ):

Same. It's so hard to find. I'd say your best bet would be to find lace-up ones. I think Doc Martens may have some tall ones like that - they're pretty expensive though.

Same. It's so hard to find. I'd say your best bet would be to find lace-up ones. I think Doc Martens may have some tall ones like that - they're pretty expensive though.

I reaaaally don't like lace-up boots, I ended up finding a pair that's only slightly too big

I reaaaally don't like lace-up boots, I ended up finding a pair that's only slightly too big

Maybe try the boots that are spandex-like? I saw some at Macy's that are knee-high and have a thick spandex like back part. I loved them but they were close to $200 (not awful for nice boots, but still expensive).

Maybe try the boots that are spandex-like? I saw some at Macy's that are knee-high and have a thick spandex like back part. I loved them but they were close to $200 (not awful for nice boots, but still expensive).

Yeah that's the boots I got, they have an elastic in the back which is why they kinda fit xD