Rachel Zoe

Why are you guys saying her body type makes you think she should avoid dairy & grains....

I used to look like her when I had a BMI of 13 - 15 and I ate dairy & grains (along with every other type of food, including junk like candy/chocolate/fast food/etc). I didn't believe in cutting out food groups or clean eating, I just did overall calorie restriction (keeping it to 600 - 1000 a day in general for 2 years straight).

That being said I might have a fast metabolism because currently my BMI is 19 and I've been maintaining it eating an average of 1800 calories a day for the past month despite trying to get myself to eat less.

She looks roughhh. :(

It looks like she's so frail that she could break at any moment. Definitely not healthy...

Why are you guys saying her body type makes you think she should avoid dairy & grains....

I used to look like her when I had a BMI of 13 - 15 and I ate dairy & grains (along with every other type of food, including junk like candy/chocolate/fast food/etc)..

We may or may not have been mocking another highly informed member/troll :sneaky:

I actually like her.
I don't know about her diet, so one can't say I support to be unhealthy. I have seen her show and she hardly eats. She is more concentrate on fashion and work.
But I do like her style. Some pics shows how bad skinny she is. But some pics shows just that is is a petite person caring more about fashion.

Anyway, recent candids:

PD: I found her baby a doll! Adorable!

Rachel is a high fashion leader and thus maintains a very slight frame. Or this is what I would assume......
Her baby is the most adorable baby in the entire world!!!!!!

She's one of the rare celebrities who looks a lot better in person. I met/interviewed her at Fashion's Night Out and again at her S/S 2012 collection presentation during NYFW last year. She is very, very tiny, yes, BUT she's also much shorter than she appears in pictures. She has a gift for making herself appear taller with the way she dresses - all the flowing maxis and floor skimming wide legged jeans paired with huge platforms do her a lot of favors.

Being face to face with her, I would definitely put us at around the same height/weight, although she might be a little shorter... At the time I was around 98. I'd venture to say she's within a five pound range of 97-102, maybe about 5'0-5'2.

I am totally obsessed with her. Such thinspo and a huge fashion inspiration, as well.

To be honest she just looks old, and I agree that she looks weird because she doesn't have much muscle:meh:

I wonder why she didn't get face fillers yet like so many other celebs D: But yes I'd say about 5 pounds would really suit her. But I guess once you're trapped, you're trapped.

She has the face of a hard life (the way her hair seems to sit so lifelessly compounds that "tired" appearance). Different people can carry different weights and she just looks haggard at this low a weight (she even appears to have muscle wastage? Or am I being overly critical of photos? :hmm: ). She wouldn't need much more but just a little extra to fill her face and frame out so she doesn't look so sickly sunken.

I think part of the reason that she may look bad is that everything seems to be hanging and dragging - her hair, clothes, chest area - it draws down her face and makes her look older. If everything was tighter and less saggy, I think she'd look quite a bit younger.

She is apparently 43.
Her face says otherwise.

Source: VogueAustralia's instagram
9jKjeTb.png

She's one of the rare celebrities who looks a lot better in person. I met/interviewed her at Fashion's Night Out and again at her S/S 2012 collection presentation during NYFW last year. She is very, very tiny, yes, BUT she's also much shorter than she appears in pictures. She has a gift for making herself appear taller with the way she dresses - all the flowing maxis and floor skimming wide legged jeans paired with huge platforms do her a lot of favors.

Being face to face with her, I would definitely put us at around the same height/weight, although she might be a little shorter... At the time I was around 98. I'd venture to say she's within a five pound range of 97-102, maybe about 5'0-5'2.

I am totally obsessed with her. Such thinspo and a huge fashion inspiration, as well.

Wow, I had no idea she was so short! You're right about her dressing for her height, or rather to compensate for lack thereof..

I still think she is major! Haha I love her thin figure and obviousky if she could get pregnant twice it can't be that unhealthy. If you've watched her show she runs around all day and is crazy busy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 111