Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Pastel colors

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Neutrals

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • A good variety of everything

Votes: 21 23.6%

• Total voters
I have a variety of everything, but I am trying to switch to more neutral colors as much as possible. I think any outfit looks more polished, more mature if it is black or another neutral color versus pink for example. Of course, I do like colored clothes as well, I just think it's much easier to put together a nice outfit if you have more neutral clothes. And also, if you're gonna wear bright colors, I think it's better if they are more high quality, because a cheap bright t-shirt does look cheap, whereas a simple black t-shirt, well, it's much better.

I mainly wear dark colours, preferably burgundy, dark blue, and mossy (dark) green. I'm not a fan of bright colours, but I do sometimes wear pale t-shirts, as they work very well with my skin tone. Most of the time though, it's dark, dark, dark, although I do like a bit of pattern with my darkness.

I love "royal colours" or what I call "jewel colours" like ruby red, dark amber, emerald green, sapphire blue etc.
SAME! :highfive: I adore neutrals as well, but if I'm going to wear color I like something bold. Especially if you just pick one... Too many and it's just busy. This dress Amy adams wore to GG was one of my favorites!
image.jpg

SAME! :highfive: I adore neutrals as well, but if I'm going to wear color I like something bold. Especially if you just pick one... Too many and it's just busy. This dress Amy adams wore to GG was one of my favorites!View attachment 4513

Oh wow that's beautiful. My favourite dress of all time is the one Leighton Meester wore in Vera Wang's Lovestruck perfume advertisement. If it was slightly more purple (like they have retouched it in the ad) it would be perfect! It's my dream dress and every time I see it I get a little woozy ;)
Leighton-Meester-in-Vera-Wang-Lovestruck-Fragrance-Ad.jpg

I was shopping for clothes the other day and had 3 black pairs of leggings, a black poncho sweater, a black dress and a leather jacket.
The woman taking my clothes to the dressing room: "Wow you've got a lot of leather going on here"
Me: Um, theres only one leather item
Woman: Oh ok, you just have a lot of black in here
Me (wearing all black): I like black **passing a bitchy stare**

Stop making comments about my clothing choices biatch

:lol:

Reactions: 1 user
Black is my favorite one, but somtimes I really enjoy dark greens or bordeaux.

I was shopping for clothes the other day and had 3 black pairs of leggings, a black poncho sweater, a black dress and a leather jacket.
The woman taking my clothes to the dressing room: "Wow you've got a lot of leather going on here"
Me: Um, theres only one leather item
Woman: Oh ok, you just have a lot of black in here
Me (wearing all black): I like black **passing a bitchy stare**

Stop making comments about my clothing choices biatch

:lol:

:woot:I have an image in my head of you just staring at her until she has to leave out of fear and embarrasement. Please tell me you were wearing a lot of dark eye make-up! It would make my day.

:woot:I have an image in my head of you just staring at her until she has to leave out of fear and embarrasement. Please tell me you were wearing a lot of dark eye make-up! It would make my day.
lmao, I did give her the death stare.. like "wtf bitch".. But no, I have blonde hair and blue eyes.. I'm far from goth:lol: My husband always makes fun of me because I'm always wearing dark colors and the farthest thing (facially) from a goth, haha

lmao, I did give her the death stare.. like "wtf bitch".. But no, I have blonde hair and blue eyes.. I'm far from goth:lol: My husband always makes fun of me because I'm always wearing dark colors and the farthest thing (facially) from a goth, haha

Then it was the icy stare of a blond goddess. Anyone who's read any norse mythology knows they're not to be messed with!

My sister in law got me black-safe laundry detergent as a joke Christmas gift, and I got sassed at Victoria's Secret last week for bringing a pair of black lace underwear to a salesgirl and asking if I could just have seven of those (them deeeals).

I like da black.

There are no single piece of clothes I have which are not black. Is my favourite colour and the one I identify myself, that is, a matter of identity. Curiously I like almost all colors, but just not on me. People think I want to paint the world in black when I actually like seeing different colors. It's just something personal.

I'd say 90% of my clothes are black. my sister is always buying me bright colorful shit so I "have some color in my life". My favorite color is purple but I just feel more confident and comfortable in black and darker/grey colors.

I keep to a lot of blacks and neutrals, and I seem to end up with a lot of grey too for some reason. It suits me and it makes it easy to add a bold statement piece (bag, jewelry, shoes, etc) if I'm feeling adventurous.

lots of grey. i'm trying not to buy anymore, but i always find myself gravitating towards grey. it's not even my favorite color. i just find it comfortable for some reason.

I posted in a different thread before that I like jewel tones, but I've found that as I get skinnier and my entire aesthetic changes, I'm starting to gravitate towards a lot of white and black. White is just one of those colours that you can only pull off well if you're a true skinny, and black is the skinny staple. I'll still wear my emeralds and burgundies, of course, but my default lately has been all black.

My wardrobe is mostly: black, grey, white, soft pink, light blue, royal blue, and deep red. I like mostly neutrals with a pop of color. Some colors, I completely stay away from. No oranges, yellows, or greens.

It really varies. I love all shades of red, blue, and purple.
It is hard to find clothes in dark green but it really brings out my eyes.
Blacks and greys are always a good choice.
I looove pastels and white but unfortunately I look better in jewel tones.