Shoe Trends You Hate!

• Thread starter glitter_starships
  • Start date
mens_birkenstocks_socks_2.jpg

THESE . KILL THEM WITH FIRE (I know they're not womans shoes but come on seriously :( )
is it just me or does it seem as if blind people design and make shoes??:confused:
I've seen so many women wearing these (without the socks) but with otherwise nice outfits, I dont get why they've become cool at all

mens_birkenstocks_socks_2.jpg

THESE . KILL THEM WITH FIRE (I know they're not womans shoes but come on seriously :( )
is it just me or does it seem as if blind people design and make shoes??:confused:

Honestly though, birkenstocks are comfy and, in walking cities, comfort is KEY

I remember how much I hated every shoe that was in the Mean Girls movie, they were wearing these hideous short heels with pointy toes and it looked so horrendous! Especially when they were at that Hallowen party - I honestly love the movie, but that stylist should have been fired.

Reactions: 1 user
Right now, in my city, this awfully big shoes are trendy. They look like orthopedic shoes and every IT girl is wearing them. They are chunky and a mix between a combat boot and a wedge, I guess? :eek: I don't mind it that much on girls with very skinny legs because it enhances the skinniness, but the girls with chunky legs think the shoes make theirs look slimmer and it actually has the opposite effect.

I've seen so many women wearing these (without the socks) but with otherwise nice outfits, I dont get why they've become cool at all
I actually like birkenstocks. The picture you posted.. of course that look is ugly! I find with the right look they are a super cute, laid back, casual shoe.

I actually like birkenstocks. The picture you posted.. of course that look is ugly! I find with the right look they are a super cute, laid back, casual shoe.

I kinda think this too. The beginning of this summer I was trying some on hoping to buy a pair and they just did not suit me or my style. But agreed, I think they can be cute for very casual occasions.