Supersize VS superskinny

I refuse to take advice from fat doctors. It;s like having a morbidly obese personal trainer. How can I expect good advice on my health from someone who does not take care of their own.

Exactly! I have a problem with overweight health professionals... Also professionals like drs and nurses that you see smoking outside of hospitals...

Also loved Supersize verses Superskinny! So eye opening!

I love this show! Although I have a feeling that they sometimes lie about the calories the superskinnies get so that people won't try to imitate their diets. Like some of those women are SO thin, and they have a salad, a sandwich, and coffee in their tube, and the doctor's like "IN THE NAME OF FLAMBOYANTLY PATTERNED SHIRTS!!! THAT'S ONLY 1500 CALORIESSSS"

. . .when in reality it looks like 800 at most :/ Also the newer episodes aren't NEARLY as good. There's no food tube anymore, they spend SO much time in America (as an american, I've seen enough of this everyday :wtf: ) and they barely talk to the superskinnies. Like they used to split the show equally between the supersizers and superskinnies, and now they spend the whole time desperately trying to save the supersizers and are pretty much like, "hey. Eat more." to the superskinnies. :/

Reactions: 1 user
Also the newer episodes aren't NEARLY as good. There's no food tube anymore, they spend SO much time in America (as an american, I've seen enough of this everyday :wtf: ) and they barely talk to the superskinnies. Like they used to split the show equally between the supersizers and superskinnies, and now they spend the whole time desperately trying to save the supersizers and are pretty much like, "hey. Eat more." to the superskinnies. :/
I totally agree I mean I get the arugment that the foodtube was just wasting a lot of food but part of me thinks it was just an excuse for fatties on tv and at home feel less guilty. I get so bored with the visits to America that I tend to skip thoese parts which ends up being half the damm show!

I totally agree I mean I get the arugment that the foodtube was just wasting a lot of food but part of me thinks it was just an excuse for fatties on tv and at home feel less guilty. I get so bored with the visits to America that I tend to skip thoese parts which ends up being half the damm show!

I skip them too! If they went back to the format they had in the first few seasons, I'd be SO happy.

Ermahgerd when are new episodes coming I can't wait.

Also I agree that 1st season was the best.

Every episode has comments about people missing the food tube :(
Or people eating junk while watching the show.

1) The American visits seem like such a waste of money. It seemed to have an equal effect when they were simply personal videos sent to the supersizers.

2) Now they only spend 2? days swapping diets rather than one week.

3) I find it so awkward when the supersizer showed pictures of themselves at a "normal" or "thin" weight when I would consider them chubby at best in those images.

I started watching this show, but it started pissing me off. Helping the people to lose weight is great, but I hate watching the other person be forced to eat these giant calorie laden meals, then go and be put on high calorie diets and told they have to gain weight and then get praised for it when they come back at the end. I mean I know they signed up for the show and it's their choice, but I still am repulsed by watching weight gain, and even more so by people getting excited about it.

I started watching this show, but it started pissing me off. Helping the people to lose weight is great, but I hate watching the other person be forced to eat these giant calorie laden meals, then go and be put on high calorie diets and told they have to gain weight and then get praised for it when they come back at the end. I mean I know they signed up for the show and it's their choice, but I still am repulsed by watching weight gain, and even more so by people getting excited about it.

I totally I agree with this, although I still watch the show. Lots of the superskinnies could use a more nutritionally balanced diet, but probably do not need to gain at all. I always skip the end of the episode where it shows how much they've put on :eek:

love this show so much. extremely disgusting fatties but it's one of those things where you want to look away but you just can't. constantly have supersize vs. superskinny marathons with my best friend. followed by a very long run of course ;)

I prefer Secret Eaters to Supersize vs. Superskinny. Secret Eaters is so hilarious! These people eat giant meals, drink tons of alcohol, and think it doesn't have any calories. It's very eye-opening to see how little things add up (like licking the spoon when cooking), and every time I watch it I'm motivated even more.

I prefer Secret Eaters to Supersize vs. Superskinny. Secret Eaters is so hilarious! These people eat giant meals, drink tons of alcohol, and think it doesn't have any calories. It's very eye-opening to see how little things add up (like licking the spoon when cooking), and every time I watch it I'm motivated even more.

Me too. I really like watching secret eaters alot more...makes you consider their habits and psychology around food.

Ohhhh thanks for this tip! :kiss: I love supersize vs superskinny, but this is even better! Just watched a couple of episodes back to back - omg one of the people ate 7000 calories in ONE DAY!!! ...Don't think I'm ever going to be hungry again after seeing THAT!!

I just watched one episode on youtube (sice the show doesn't run in my country) and i'm absolutely shocked after only 10 minutes of it.
The woman eats 8000 calories A DAY of meat.
Because vegetables take up too much space on her place.
And I'm still coping with how obnoxious and over-confident she is. The thinner girl (who's not even skinny) hugs herself and all in all her body language is very shy, and you can see she almost threw up when they showed what the fat woman is eating (so did I)
But the fattie is so confident with that disguisting stomach, so obnoxious and rude towards the girl. And I got really really annoyed when she went - I'm holding on to my part of the deal and you're obviously not.

Why, because she can't stomach all that fat and meat that they served her? Because it's a size of what a bear would eat? I'd like to see you in an hour when you go on a killing rampage because BIG FAT LADY WATS MEEEEEEEEEAT.
Sorry I'm just so so so pissed off -.-

I kind of get annoyed when the fatties say things like "I'm sticking to my side of the bargain" when the skinnies can't finish their food, because we all know that the fatties don't have any choice and that if food was available to them then they would fail almost instantly!

I kind of get annoyed when the fatties say things like "I'm sticking to my side of the bargain" when the skinnies can't finish their food, because we all know that the fatties don't have any choice and that if food was available to them then they would fail almost instantly!
I remember at least one episode where the fattie refused the food because it was a soda and another one (either the same two and a different meal or a separate episode) where the refused the food because it was lollies..
But, I certainly don't remember them refusing actual food.

I wonder if they sneak food in their suitcases though. To go from eating thousands of calories to 1200 or whatever it is/day makes me skeptical.

That's the thing. Going from eating small meals to gigantic ones will make a person physically sick. If you haven't spent years stretching out your stomach there will not be enough space. It's just not possible for a lot of people to eat those insane portion sizes. Not to mention how greasy and disgusting the food often is.

This show has been my sad addiction these past couple of months. I loved when they had the food tube, the comparison of how massive the super sized's diet was compared to the super skinny's always shocked me, no matter how many times they showed it! Now they have these stupid trips to America which really have no purpose. All they do is send the super sized off to the U.S to go meet an obese person, who then takes the super sized out to go eat some greasy fast food, how the heck is that helping anything? Bring back the food tube SS VS SS!